Plant cultivation, Land & Crop care and container cleaning – Lechler offers suitable and approved nozzles for almost every application in agricultural engineering.
The Lechler target is, 'Achieving the best results with minimal effort in the shortest possible time'.
When it comes to precision nozzles and nozzle systems, everything speaks for Lechler. With such a broad and considerable understanding of the industry and with over 140 years of development experience, Lechler understands spray technology like no one else. And with first-class quality and a close customer relationship, Lechler also implements them.
Continuous improvement corresponds with the Lechler Spraying technology philosophy.
Right from the early days Lechler have been developing Sprayer products and markets - thinking in the long term. As a family-owned company, Lechler is convinced that if products, customer relationships and employee loyalty continue in the long run, everyone benefits.
Air-injector nozzles ID3
Extremely low-drift, air-injector flat spray nozzle for professional Broadacre Boom Spray use.
Air-injector compact nozzles IDK
Typical of application
IDK nozzle Advantages
Asymmetrical Twin Flat Spray Air Injector Spray tips
Extremely low-drift, air-aspirating air injector twin flat spray nozzle for optimized deposition and reduced spray shadow at higher driving speeds.
- 120° to the front in driving direction with approx. 60 % fl ow rate share
- 90° to the rear with approx. 40 % flow rate share
- 90°/120° gives on the target area the same spray width
- Finer droplet spectrum to the front in driving direction for optimum wetting
- Coarser, more drift-resistant droplet spectrum to the rear
- Precise border application in combination with IS border nozzle
- Overall coverage twice as high
- Significantly higher, more uniform deposition at the front and rear
Off Centre Air-injector compact nozzles IDKS
Very low-drift, compact air-injector off centre nozzle for border application and banding.
These nozzles can replace the original Brass type with the latest technology in drift reduced spraying.
Protect you Crop whilst with these under vine nozzles & reduce spray drift along with caring for you and the environment.
Simply select the size from the drop down box then enter the quantity you require.
Lechler 80º & 110º ST flat Fan Spray nozzle tips
Don't forget to download the product PDF for flowrate data.