Delavan 5930 Series 12 volt Pump 5930.201E
12v, 11.4 L/min Capacity. Suitable for spraying with smaller spray booms (when used with pressure regulator), boomless nozzles or running Dual spot sprayguns.
Pump Type: Demand
- Flow: Up to 11.4 L/pmin (3.4 GPM)
- Pressure: Up to 4 Bar (60 PSI)
- 9.9 Amp Max current draw
- Valves: Viton
- Diaphragm: Santoprene
- Ports: 5D (¾”) Quick Attach
- Power: 12V – Wire Leads with 2-pin molded connector
- Weight: 3.63 Kg (8 lbs)
- 100% Factory tested
- NSF Approved (Santoprene only)
- High Torque Motor for superior flow at pressure
- Can be run dry
Demand Pumps include a built-in pressure switch to automatically stop and start the pump at specific pressure settings. These pumps only run when discharge outlets are open and fluid delivery is needed. However, ON/OFF cycling at extreme frequency can cause damage to the pump components.
Advantages: Pump only runs when flow is needed and offers reduced noise during system idle. Automatically turns pump off when not in use. Common Uses: Spot spraying, soft wash, single outlet systems.