Delavan 7802 Series Pump (4 Bar)
12v, 7.5 L/min Capacity. Suitable for spraying with small boomless nozzles or running spot sprayguns.
Pump Type: Demand
- Heavy duty steel cased motor and sealed ball bearings on motor shaft.
- Flow: Up to 7.5L/min (2.0 GPM)
- Pressure: Up to 4 Bar (60 PSI)
- 7.5 Amp Max current draw
- Valves: Viton
- Diaphragm: Santoprene
- Ports: 3D (5/8”) Quick Attach
- Power: 12V – Wire Leads with 2-pin molded connector
- Weight: 2.9 Kg (6 lbs)
- 100% Factory tested
- NSF Approved (Santoprene only)
- High Torque Motor for superior flow at pressure
- Can be run dry
Demand Pumps include a built-in pressure switch to automatically stop and start the pump at specific pressure settings. These pumps only run when discharge outlets are open and fluid delivery is needed. However, ON/OFF cycling at extreme frequency can cause damage to the pump components.
Advantages: Pump only runs when flow is needed and offers reduced noise during system idle. Automatically turns pump off when not in use. Common Uses: Spot spraying, soft wash, single outlet systems.