Delavan 7970 'Fat Boy' Series Pump - 26.5L/min 6.9Bar
Suitable for high capacity 12v spraying with spray booms (when used with pressure regulator) or running multiple spot sprayguns.
FB2 Series– 7.0 GPM Diaphragm Pump
- Pump Type: Bypass, Demand
- Flow: Up to 26.5 L/pmin (7 GPM)
- Pressure: Up to 6.9 Bar (100 PSI)
- 25 Amps Max Current Draw
- Valves: Viton
- Diaphragm: Santoprene
- Ports: 5D (¾”) Quick Attach
- Power: 12V
- Weight: 3.63 Kg (8 lbs)
- 100% Factory tested
- Heavy Duty Reinforced Diaphragm for longer life
- High Torque Motor for superior flow at pressure
- Can be run dry
Demand Pumps include a built-in pressure switch to automatically stop and start the pump at specific pressure settings. These pumps only run when discharge outlets are open and fluid delivery is needed. However, ON/OFF cycling at extreme frequency can cause damage to the pump components.
Advantages: Pump only runs when flow is needed and offers reduced noise during system idle. Automatically turns pump off when not in use. Common Uses: Spot spraying, soft wash, single outlet systems.