AIXR, TeeJet Air induction Flat fan boom spray nozzle
Save 0% Save %
Original price $9.90 - Original price $9.90
$9.90 - $9.90
Current price $9.90
A great 'allround' Spray nozzle used as original equipment by a variety of boom spray reputable manufacturers, the AIXR TeeJet® Spray tip is a great cost effective, Reduced drift Nozzle that produces Droplets ranging in size from M to UC with the majority of the usable range effectively in C to XC.
- 110º wide, tapered flat spray angle with air induction technology offers better drift management.
- Made of a two-piece UHMWPE polymer construction with VisiFlo color-coding. UHMWPE provides excellent chemical resistance, including acids, as well as exceptional wear life.
- Compact size to prevent tip damage.
- Depending on the chemical, produces large air-filled drops through a Venturi air aspirator.
- Removable pre-orifice.
- Available in seven tip capacities with a wide operating pressure range: 15-90 psi (1-6 bar).
- Automatic alignment when used with 25612-*-NYR Quick TeeJet® cap and gasket.
- Pre-emerge surface applied herbicides
- Post-emerge contact & Systemic herbicides
- Contact & Systemic Insecticides
- Contact & Systemic Fungicides
Looking for the AIXR Spray nozzle calibration chart click here for a printable copy. Alternatively Click here for all the TeeJet Nozzle Calibration Charts
You could also try ASJ CFA Air Induction Spray nozzle click here or the image to see more