Braglia Turbo 400 Spray gun
These are used by many Australian manufacturers as the standard unit because of their reliability and performance, with a lever adjustable spray from fog to spot jet and a trigger lock to allow continuous spraying without your hand cramping or becoming fatigued. When used at high pressure the fog/spray produced by these makes them ideal for hot house fungicide operation or use in a small home orchard and it can be just as useful covering a large area of weeds outdoors. Designed with a maximum high pressure of 50Bar (710psi) they can cover all hand spray jobs in agriculture easily.
To minimize nozzle wear a ceramic jet is fitted which is virtually wear free.
The Orange cone cover over the spray nozzle creates a venturi effect and assists in making the spray carry further away from the operator ensuring the spray gets to its target rather than the operator.
- Supplied as standard with 1.5 Ceramic spray jet
- One hand operation for easy pattern adjustment + on/off trigger
- Professional multi-purpose spraygun with Long Life Viton seal
- Adjustable turbo atomiser
- Overall length 400mm
- Max. Pressure: 50bar (725psi)
Made in Italy