Foam Marker 3 way Air Switching Solenoid Valve
Salvarani / Silvan / Croplands Solenoid 3 way Valve (1 inlet 2 outlets) for Air lines
Supplied with 1 x 1/8" Bsp female threads & 2 x 6mm barb connections for air lines.
- Bayonet tube, patented system enabling quick manual inspection of the pilot.
- Rubber coil stop, elastic ring guaranteeing the coil can be fitted without any tools.
- High-precision mechanical machining aimed at very low rates of roughness to limit adhesion of lime scale.
- High resistance to corrosion thanks to the internal parts in stainless steel with low magnetic residue specifically for solenoid valves.
- Working room temperature from -10°C to +50°C;
- Temperature of liquids from -10°C to +130°C; Materials used:
- Brass body CW617N (EN 12165)
- internal parts in stainless steel
- Tube in AISI 303 stainless steel (EN 10088-3)
- Seal materials in FPM (Viton), NBR, EPDM, silicon.