Imovilli D82 Pump 79 L/min @ 20 Bar
The Imovilli D82 is a two diaphragm, semi-hydraulic, high pressure pump that has external manifolds, all wetted parts in corrosion resistant materials, and plastic-coated aluminum pump heads.
This pump is perfect for row crop spraying and liquid fertilizing applications. Higher pressure allows tree spraying and root feeding applications.
The D82 Diaphragm Pump is a long lasting and reliable pump built by Imovilli Pompe. This D82 pump is self-priming, and can be driven by PTO or petrol engines similar to the Honda GX series. It has a visual oil level sight glass.
- 1-1/4" Tapered Shaft version to add a solid round shaft for belt and pulley operation (model D82-TS).
- With a 1-3/8" male spline shaft version for PTO (model D82-MS).
- Max. Flow: 79L/min
- Max. Pressure: 20 Bar
- Max. Pump Speed: 550 RPM
- Shaft Size: Two versions available, male 1-3/8" splined shaft or 1-1/4" tapered shaft
- Port Sizes: 1-1/4" inlet, 3/4" outlet
- Power Requirement: 3.8 HP
- Max. Suction Lift: 1.8m Lift
- Two diaphragm, semi-hydraulic pump
- External manifolds made of reinforced resins
- Wetted parts in corrosion resistant materials
- Aluminum pump body
- Plastic-coated aluminum pump heads
- Stainless steel check valve
- Synthetic resin valve cage
- Nitrile rubber diaphragms
- Case hardened steel pump shaft