FloJet 2100-232 6L/min
Suitable Uses - Continuous duty as a medium volume water supply for carpet cleaning machines.
Suitable liquids - Many chemicals, sea water, fresh water, sugars, whisky and wine etc.
Warranty - 12 months National Warranty Aust wide.
Materials used -
- Pump Head: Polypropylene
- Diaphragms: Santoprene
- Valves: Santoprene
- Voltage: 230v AC
- Amp draw: 0.25A
- Watts: 57W
- Power lead length: 40cm
Pressure switch - Cut out pressure: 60 PSI (4.1 bar)
Self prime - Up to 2.4m maximum. Self-priming.
Liquid Temperature - 54°C Maximum
Inlet/Outlet Ports - 3/8" Female NPT thread
It may be located several feet from the tank, above or below the liquid level (it is not a submersible pump.)
For vertical pump mounting be sure that the motor is located on top.
Pump head may be rotated in 90° increments to simplify plumbing.
Built-in pressure switch automatically starts and stops pump instantaneously when discharge valve is opened and closed.
- Can run dry without damage and handle liquids up to 54°C.
- Duplex Diaphragm Design eliminates troublesome shaft seal.
- No metal contact with liquid being pumped.
- Ball bearing drive throughout pump and motor assures longer pump life.
- Excellent self-priming capability. Pump may be located above the liquid level.
- Powerful, permanent magnet motor with low current draw and long life brushes.
This pump is supplied as a spare part and must be installed by a licensed electrican or service person.