Imovilli M30 diaphragm
The Imovilli Pump M30 is a two diaphragm, semi-hydraulic, medium pressure pump that is commonly used for chemical spraying and disinfecting applications.
Includes a direct mounted pressure relief valve as standard.
Its internal manifolds, and all wetted parts consisting of an anodized anti-corrosion material make this pump ideal for use with certain agricultural chemicals.
- Two diaphragm, semi-hydraulic pump
- Aluminum pump body and manifolds
- Anodized aluminum pump head
- Stainless steel check valve
- Synthetic resin valve cage
- Nitril rubber diaphragms
- Case hardened steel pump shaft
- With pulsation dampener
Max. Flow: 8.7 GPM
Max. Pressure: 435 PSI
Max. Pump Speed: 550 RPM
Max. Suction Lift: 10'
Power Requirement: 3 HP
Port Sizes: 1" inlet, 3/8" outlet
Shaft Size: 3/4" (20 mm) tapered