Imovilli M50 Pump 50 L/min @ 40 Bar
The Imovilli M50 Pump is a semi-hydraulic, two diaphragm pump that is ideal for applications involving spraying and disinfecting. It is internally manifolded and all wet end parts are anodized anti-corrosion. The check valves are constructed of stainless steel, and the pump shaft is case hardened steel.
- M50RV Diaphragm Pumps both come with a 3/4" tapered shaft.
- M50RV includes a C6 Relief Valve.
- Max. Flow: 50 L/min
- Max. Pressure: 40 Bar
- Max. Pump Speed: 550 RPM
- Power Requirement: 5.5 HP
- Port Sizes: 1" inlet, 3/8" outlet
- Shaft Size: 3/4" tapered or 1-3/8" 6 spline
- Max. Suction Lift: 3m
- Two diaphragm, semi-hydraulic pump
- Anodized aluminum pump head, body, and manifolds
- Stainless steel check valve
- Synthetic resin valve cage
- Nitrile rubber diaphragms
- Case hardened steel pump shaft
- With pulsation dampener