TeeJet TTi turbo Air Induction Spray Tips
The TeeJet TTi is a proven, reliable spray tip developed specifically with drift reduction in mind. It produces Ultra Coarse (UC) and Extremely Coarse (XC) droplets, for the ultimate drift control. Additionally, this spray tip generates less than 2% driftable fines* – one of the very lowest driftable fines percentages of all spray tips available today.
TTi Nozzles are suitable for 2,4-D application under the current madatory regulations requiring droplets no smaller than VC (Very Coarse) as per 2,4-D chemical label.
- Extra Course(XC) and Ultra Course(UC) droplet size as recommended in legislation for minimising spray drift
- 110° degree wide angle, air induction, tapered flat spray tip pattern based on the patented outlet orifice design of the original Turbo Teejet nozzle
- Patented orifice design provides large, round passages to minimize plugging
- Depending on the chemical, produces large air-filled drops through a Venturi air aspirator resulting in less drift
- All polymer construction for excellent chemical and wear resistance
- Compact size to prevent tip damage
- Removable pre-orifice
- Ideal for use with automatic sprayer controllers
- Wide operating pressure range: 15-100 PSI (1-7 bar)
Automatic alignment when used with 25598-*-NYR Quick Teejet cap and gasket
Pre-emergence Soil applied herbicides
Post-emergence systemic herbicides
Systemic Fungicides & Insecticides