Air Induction Twin Flat Spray Tips
The TTI60 TeeJet air induction twin flat spray tip provides extremely large droplets for maximum drift control along with the improved coverage of a twin spray. The single piece tip & cap design allows for fast, easy installation and, unlike some other twin sprays, has a very compact size. The TTI60 is ideal for the application of systemic, post-emerge herbicides.
- TTI60 produces two 110° wide angle, flat spray patterns for uniform coverage in broadcast applications.
- 60° angle between leading and trailing patterns for increased canopy penetration and leaf coverage.
- All in one molded nozzle and Quick TeeJet® cap design provides automatic spray alignment.
- Extremely large drift resistant droplets are produced through the use of a venturi air aspirator.
- Provides excellent drift control and produces minimal driftable fines - less than 1.5%*.
- Acetal Polymer construction for excellent chemical and wear resistance.
- Removable pre-orifice allows for disassembly and cleaning.
- Suggested spray pressure range of 20-100 PSI (1.5-7 bar)